[plug] Installfest Details

Brad Campbell brad at seme.com.au
Fri Sep 22 10:29:29 WST 2000

As I don't pick up this email addr after 5 on Fridays, and I'm out all
day tommorow bashing thru the hills in a rally car, can you tell
me what time I need to be at Canning College on Sunday morning..
Given it's open to the public at 10 ?

I believe from previous discussions, I'm bringing
A server with Potato, for http, ftp and nfs installs..
My work linux PC, with cd burner in it, for both Demos and burning ISO's
My m68k Mac for a useless linux demo.. Although you can play xdigger on it,
albeit slowly.
My Laptop, which is in daily use running potato, for another demo system.
Anything Else I need to bring? Besides power-boards and extension leads ?

I have about 4 gig free on the server too, in case you want to put another
distro on there, Or I could delete some recoverable files on there and recover
about 10 gig for any other use..

All machines are running 100BaseT as well..

--
Brad....
                   /"\