[plug] test please ignore

Brad Campbell brad at seme.com.au
Fri Sep 22 11:19:48 WST 2000

Oliver White wrote:

> Brad Campbell wrote:
>
> > test
>
> I can never bring myself to ignore messages like these... I always
> wonder what I'm missing.
>
> --
> Oliver White

Only me testing my .fetchmailrc config for a multi-drop mailbox..
I used to filter on the X-Envelope-To Messages that iiNets mailserver
used to consistently insert into my headers, but recently, that header
has become somewhat intermittent, so Matt suggested I filter on the
it in my fetchmailrc file, and found I was filtering on the To: header
instead, due to fetchmail not being able to find a
"Delivered To:" header...
so I was using the plug mailing list to test my delivery went to the right
place.. and did not bounce back to Matt, as it has probably been doing for
weeks..

--
Brad....
                   /"\