[plug] Debian

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Tue Sep 26 16:04:14 WST 2000

On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 03:58:05PM +0800, James Bromberger wrote:
> Bzzzt. Potato install from floppy is around 10 disks, maybe even 11. It's three
> if you have the rest of the packages available on some other meida , like
> NFS, FTP, web site, CD ROM, or HDD.

Erm...  (*bzzzt* -- physical challenge?)
I think maybe he meant *compact* discs -- not *floppy* discs...  :)

In that case, it is most definitely three, unless you're one of
the unluckies who can not boot directly from their CDROM drive.
Although, in that case, it's still  really only 3 CDs, since the
bootstrap floppy can be created directly from the first CD.