[plug] ELMP MP3 player and other linux stand alone players

Delower, Dene Dene.Delower at team.telstra.com
Wed Sep 27 09:30:00 WST 2000

Hi everyone,
I want to make a stand alone "CHEAP" Linux mp3 player , I've got on old
486/66 with 32meg mem and a 2gig drive, I came across ELMP
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~zehalko/elmp/menu.html
Has anyone used this software/hardware config , I had a quick play putting
an lcd onto the parallel port and it didn't work, the doc's aren't all that
clear and I know I'm slack- I want it all done for me- just connect the
dots- is there a better and simpler one out there!
regards Dene