[plug] ELMP MP3 player and other linux stand alone players

McMeikan, Andrew andrew.mcmeikan at mitswa.com.au
Wed Sep 27 09:46:28 WST 2000

I've got some details on LCD's on my page at http://www.opendesign.cx , I
will be glad to assist.

	cya,	Andrew...

The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying or other
use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from your system. Utility Services Corporation (USC) is not
responsible for any changes made to the material other than those made
by USC or for the effect of the changes on the material’s meaning.