[plug] headding OT -Re: telecom;

Clive Woodward woodward at omen.net.au
Wed Sep 27 11:53:27 WST 2000

Bret,

Don't feel left out just because you're in Armadale :-)  I'm in Applecross
and Telstra has 'no plan in the foreseeable future' to provide ADSL here,
either. Nor do we have any hope of cable television - 'dormant suburb'
according to the cable guys :-(

Even mobile coverage - two blocks back from the river, is sporadic, with
mid-call disconnects common (I'm with Optus, but Telstra's not any better:
cell-site ID says 'Nedlands'.)

Chin up,

Clive.

At 11:33 Wednesday 27-09-00 +0800, you wrote:
>[big snip]
>
>But, then, given that telecom regards Armadale, WA, as a remote
>community (telecom does not intend to provide ADSL to Armadale,WA;

[further gigantic snip]

                                 Clive Woodward t/as:
                     .           WOODRONICS [ABN 27 278 784 779]
               _/- /_|\          PO Box 74
             .~  |     \                 Applecross WA 6953
             \ WA|      \        AUSTRALIA
                     "-"         Phone:  +61 8 9364 3293
                      V          Fax:    +61 8 9316 8399
                                 Mobile: 0403 006 153
                                 email:  woodward at omen.net.au

                 CONTRACTING AND CONSULTING IN PROFESSIONAL
                 & BROADCAST AUDIO AND VIDEO ELECTRONICS.

         "It's not a problem, it's an opportunity! I'll make it work."