[plug] headding OT -Re: telecom;

Support support2 at crystal.com.au
Wed Sep 27 12:59:32 WST 2000

Hey bret
 Ive spoken to telstra  serveral times about adsl  I have a isp in
kelmscott  and have been toying with the idia of resuplying adsl  seem the
amadale exchange is asdl ready  just no plans in the future  to lay line if
you wish for this to happen you need to get enough interest from everyone
in our  areas .Ive been looking at some new ideas... wavelan  and other type
of wireless transmistions  and  something called airloop    airloop  my take
over the old wire  systems airloop is just like the wire system only better

gary  Crystal Support Kelmscott