[plug] HELP required

Mark Leaver dramoth at indigo.net.au
Wed Sep 27 15:06:48 WST 2000

Hi,

Yesterday, I posted a message asking for the assistance of someone versed
in setting up Debian, and offered to pay for their time.

I am not asking for help in completely installing the operating system, but
to help me install and setup several packages and to help me fine tune the
server once these packages are installed.

I offered the person willing to help me out, $20.00 an hour for their time.

I am on a time limit of having to get the server completed and setup before
the end of this weekend. I originally wanted to get it setup and in place
this week, but that isnt going to happen.

if anyone is interested, could they please email directly at
dramoth at indigo.net.au

Thanks

Mark Leaver