[plug] wine, netscape

BillK billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Sep 27 20:55:48 WST 2000

Lock file: Are you closing netscape or crashing it? - will leave lock
file if not shut down cleanly

Wine:  You get that message if you dont give it the exe to run (or
cannot find it) - its not a standalone app, but a command line wrapper.
i.e., "wine /fullpath/solitare.exe" - seems to work better if full path
given as sometimes cannot find mutiple files for an app.