[plug] Offtopic - Games night anyone?

cwilliam at erggroup.com cwilliam at erggroup.com
Fri Sep 29 15:33:27 WST 2000

I'm interested if anyone knows of a FAQ or somethin that would shown me how
to get Quake or Doom running under alphalinux!!

"Campbell, David (Ex AS17)" <david.j.campbell at honeywell.com> on 09/29/2000
03:15:40 PM

Please respond to plug at plug.linux.org.au

To:   plug at plug.linux.org.au
cc:

Subject:  [plug] Offtopic - Games night anyone?

Would anyone be interested in a games night (of the Quake, Doom, etc sort)?

The Gamers Guild have a monthly "LAN Bash" (next one is on Sunday from
memory). Does anyone object if we challenge them to a session say in a
month's time? (given half a chance and they would probably challenge us
first).

For your info they meet at St Jacobs hall (oposite "The Heart in the Park"
shopping center in Vic Park), ground level access, plenty of caffine on
hand
(coffee, coke, Jolt, etc) and fairly central.

David Campbell

PS: I will be meeting a couple of there computer gaming group tommorow...