[plug] Yesterday's PC Tiff

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Fri Sep 29 18:00:29 WST 2000

Mike Holland wrote:
> [...]

Gee, here was me thinking that one of the big advantages of cucumbers for half
the human race was that they _didn't_... no, we won't go there.

> Seriously, how can you possibly filter every page with 'cum' in a word? It
> catches 'document' for a start.

Locum, cumquat, cumbersome, scumbag, cumulative, vobiscum...

--
Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, "Where have I gone wrong?"
Then a deep voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one