[plug] Sorry for that little outburst

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Fri Sep 29 18:32:46 WST 2000

G'day !!

I don't wanna get into this sh t sessions, so I'll say this:
If you wanna flame and b tch at each other you wanna do it off the list?

If I had just signed up to plug and saw those mails I'd be unsubscribing
just as quick.
Please, can we have Linux stuff in the Linux user group?

Thanks fella's (and any chicks we have out there).
Take a deep breath and chill out eh? there's enough crap going on in the
world without the brains of PLUG having a go at each other too !!

/Kai