[plug] RedHat 6.2 Printer problem.

Len Bird lenbird at iinet.net.au
Sat Sep 30 11:16:40 WST 2000

I have RH 6.2 running on this machine,  which seems to be working for
the most part,
but  will not print  out. I know about the "printtool" utility, but if I
try to run a test page
an error message tells me that the print daemon will not start.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted.    Sorry to have introduced a
relevant Linux problem,
into this debating circle, more so to be pedantic enough to point out
that an acronym is a
contraction which can be, or lends itself to being pronounced e.g. p l u
g !  A meaningless
string of letters is simply that, or at best a contraction.

Cheers everyone,

Len Bird