[plug] Fw: I am so sorry!Your hosts was hacked!

Linux squirrel at emerge.net.au
Fri Apr 6 23:11:57 WST 2001

Hi all I have just recieved this most polite email and have verified its
correctness
I have also followed the instructions.
I thought that I had the latest version of bind 8.2.2-P3
well when I went to the RedHat site a couple of weeks back that is what they
offered.
The hacker mentions a "backdoor"
Will this "backdoor" be closed by upgrading to version 9 of Bind
or do I need to add do something else.