[plug] Secure ftp?

Adam Ashley adam_ashley at softhome.net
Mon Apr 9 17:00:32 WST 2001

Yeah, it comes with openssh, and ssh.com's one. ssh.com's windows client is
the only one i know of with a decent interface for it, but its free for
personal use.

to enable openssh's sftp, get the latest packages, install em, open up
/etc/ssh/sshd_config and uncomment the lines right at the end pertaining to
sftp, there are comments there.

login with ssh.com's client, and click the file browsing button and voila,
tis nice for remote browsing and file upload download to windows boxes, that
and they have it on all the systems at uni :)

Adam