[plug] IMPORTANT *** Meeting Location *** IMPORTANT

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Apr 9 20:48:30 WST 2001

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Raven wrote:

> I have had a call from David from Tennyson informing us that our meeting
> place will not be available tomorrow night due to building maintenance
> of some sort.
>
> We will have to arrange an alternative venue or activity and possibly
> place someone at the Tennyson building to let people who arrive know
> what is happening.

Hello All,
    In light of Raven's email and my inability to find a speaker for the talk
tomorrow night I feel that we should look seriously at the viability of
tomorrow nights meeting.

I personally will not be in Perth to attend the meeting to morrow night.
I suggest that that the members of Plug the feel so inclined meet at Fast
Eddies and have a general chat.

A Sign can be placed on the door at Tennyson informing people of the shift.

How do people feel about this.

On another note ANYONE that feel they can talk for 10-15 (or even up to 45
mins)
on any Linux related topic:

X config
opensource/FSF
mail config.
ISP Hookup
alternatives to XYZ application
comparing 2 similar apps.
security
package management
programming languages/environments
personal projects.
databases
Nifty thing they are using Linux for at home/work

ANYTHING

Please email me off list and let me know.

Several people have previously put their names down.  If you STILL feel like
you can participate then email me again (I'll drop your name off the list if
I don't hear from you).

If you can only get a short talk together still let me know (I can get several
together).

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein