[plug] Is there a Linux-ish shop in Perth?

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Tue Apr 10 14:35:14 WST 2001

I vaguely recall reading something on plug a while back about a shop
selling Linux stuff in Perth... ah, just found the mail(s) in question.
Now found the shop's web site (http://www.walinuxshop.com/).

My question is this:

Does anyone know what their bloody address is??? *grin*

I can't find anything mentioning the address on the aforementioned website,
and searching for "the linux shop" in the White Pages online turns up
nothing.

The original email I found it mentioned in was from sol at eftel.com.au, and
he said it was on Lord St in Perth and was painted blue with a big Tux on
the side.

Anyone else able to offer more clues? :)

Pete.
--
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~pete/

78. You find yourself dialing IP numbers on the phone.