[plug] First post! <was: Is there a Linux-ish shop in Perth?>

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Wed Apr 11 09:46:03 WST 2001

	welcome aboard

	just a few rules to follow
	1) At no point will you disagree with anything that anyone says
(especially me)
	2) At no point will you say anything of the form 'Yeh, Product X on
linux is cool but I much prefer Product Y on Windows'
	3) At no point will you refer to X as 'X Windows'... Its X or X
Window System
	4) At no point will you send unsubscribe, unsbscibe, unscubadiving
or UNSUBSCIBE messages to the main list
	5) Declare no weaknesses.... Everyone on this list is an absolute
guru... Questions are for weak mortals.
	6) PLUG often meet at Fast Eddies. At no point will you mention the
poor food, poor service or ugly waitresses
	7)  You must now run Linux on everything, from your PC to your
fridge...
	8) If you fail to respond to obvious trolls, or people obviously
playing devil's advocate (for example, somebody saying they dont care about
the security on their boxen ;-) you will be unsubscribed instantly

	I was going to make 10 rules, but being a geek I thought 2^3 was
more fitting. And I couldnt think of 16.... or something