[plug] IMPORTANT *** Meeting Location *** IMPORTANT

Steve Vertigan vertigan at bigfoot.com
Wed Apr 11 11:28:11 WST 2001

Simon Scott wrote:

>         >Depending on how my schedule holds up I might be able to show up.
> But
>         >since I've never been to a plug meeting I have to ask: do any of
> you
>         >have any hideous disfigurements or birth defects that I could use
>         >pick you out in a crowd?
>
>         Just look for the guys giggling like school girls with big piles of
> drool under the table..... glasses with scotch tape..... pocket
> protectors.....
>         linux based pdas.... damn!

I turned up about 7:35 and didn't really see anyone looking geeky enough
to be a LUG, although there were a group of guys sitting outside on the
terrace that *almost* looked geeky enough, but they didn't have anyone
dressed in black with long blond hair so I thought it probably wasn't
them.  So assuming this all wasn't an elaborate hoax played on me y'all
can consider your sufficiently non-geeky.  Either that or figments of my
imagination.

Steve
--
FreeBSD maelstrom.dyn.dhs.org 3.4-STABLE i386
11:25AM  up 29 days, 19:08, 2 users, load averages: 0.01, 0.02, 0.00