[plug] VIRUS ALERT FOR MOBILE PHONES

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Wed Apr 18 23:47:10 WST 2001

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Joel Fraser wrote:

> well i dunno but i have recieved some chain type leeters and ignored them
> and the have been true that is why i forward this on , and i have also read

So what the f has this got to do with Linux in Perth Joel?
This is the same old chain letter crap we see over and over.
If you dont know, then dont spread the junk. And even if you are the world
expert, you'd still be an idiot for posting it here.
  We dont want to know about good-times-virus, miracle anti-aging
products, getwell cards for Craig Shergold, e-mail taxes, or gang
initiation rites. Anyway, I'll quit ranting as I'm sure you get the point
by now.

--
Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--