[plug] The same old argument RH vs. Whatever

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Thu Apr 19 09:55:06 WST 2001

Not sure if you're aware, Red hat 7.1 comes with most network and daemon
services turned off by default.
I got that info from here:
http://www.lsl.com.au/reference/redhat-71-GPL-note.php?lslsid=dc6e8979fab13fe20f2859566e363d05&referer=

I have only ever played with Caldera, Red Hat and Mandrake so I can't
give any real opinion....just my $0.02 worth

/Kai