[plug] Modem not recognised

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Fri Apr 20 10:32:10 WST 2001

	Quick check of the net reveals it is not supported yet... What you
have is a softmodem, (or winmodem) and supposedly the linux driver is in
development.

	Actually, it *might* be supported, but youd have to try the linmodem
driver (youre on your own with that, I only use and recommend real modems
:). Check http://www.idir.net/~gromitkc/winmodem.html to see.... I think it
mentions the conexant soft modems (HCF) having a new driver.... worth a try
I spose.