[plug] Mandrake and Xprt and Openoffice

Mark S Saxon mark at omninet.net.au
Sat Apr 21 17:24:52 WST 2001

> > If I was able to print from it I would probably abandon Office 5.2 for
> > WP and spread sheet work.
>
> So printing doesn't work at all or is it a configuration problem at your
> end? :(

Good question ...the current cludge is to have Openoffice connect to a
specific print server
on startup called xprint.

Should be avaliable as a binary for most distributions. Would be
interested to know if there is a debian package for Xprt which is
supposed to provide the  xprint server services for
Openoffice.

There does not seem to be one for Mandrake right now.