[plug] Looking for a Linux Guru!!

Theodor Gutmann tgutmann at iinet.net.au
Sat Apr 21 19:03:15 WST 2001

Hi out there,
                       I thought to make the plunge into Linux and ordered
the Personal  SUSE Linux 7.1  version  from Everthing Linux.
This operating system is now installed on my computer  as a dual boot  system
with windows ME.
Wow...............its like going back to school for me again!!
Is there anyone out there who would be interested in spending perhaps a full
day with me to go through the basics  so I can start using this operating
system.
I am willing to remunerate for services rendered, as I find it very difficult
to learn out of scripts.
Kind regards: Theo