[plug] MS Curriculum at schools and TAFEs ...

Adam Ashley adam_ashley at softhome.net
Sun Apr 22 13:01:54 WST 2001

Well speaking as someone who is currently doing one of those courses at ECU
I would have to agree with you. The closest term I can find what this course
covers would have to be propaganda.

Did you know that Windows 2000 supports all hard drive patitions, FAT,
FAT32, and NTFS. At least according to the Microsoft text book.

I find it very hard to sit through one of the classes without correcting the
lecturer or cracking up laughing. But hey, its really easy credit towards my
degree :)

Adam

www.ethereal.com)
Author, Special Edition, Using Samba