[plug] Setting up a Linux Box

John Breen wombat at wa.apana.org.au
Mon Apr 23 12:00:23 WST 2001

Joel,

It's a little obvious, but it's the first thing I'd try...

You could go into your /etc directory and remove the file wvdial.conf, then
re-run wvdialconf /etc/wvdial.conf

This will do a scan on all serial ports for a modem and give you a
wvdial.conf file to hack with the right phone number, username, etc...

You'll need to do this as root.

Regards,

John Breen

+------