[plug] MS Curriculum at schools and TAFEs ...

Beau Kuiper kuiperba at cs.curtin.edu.au
Mon Apr 23 14:09:25 WST 2001

> ...and when CDs are obsolete and all music is sold in formats decryptable
> only under Windows, what will you do then? We should all care about this.

Then everything will suck, because you won't be able to use stand-alone
players (at least not without wince on it), and the car cd sterio I bought
my mum will not work. I will then be sufficiently pissed off that I will
refuse to buy any more music. I shall tape it off the radio and burn
it to cds :-)

Beau Kuiper
kuiperba at cs.curtin.edu.au