[plug] RedHat security update queries

Ari Finander spodosaurus at start.com.au
Tue Apr 24 02:08:10 WST 2001

I've installed RH6.2 on another system and I want to update the
packages included in the RedHat security listings.  For the kernel
updates, there's about a dozen rpms for the i386, two for the i586,
and another three for the i686.  Do I download and install all the
i386 ones, then add the i586 ones (this particular system is a 586)?
In the i686 list there's one labelled 'enterprise'...is this for an
enterprise edition of RH6.2, and as such not applicable and
unneccessary for me if I were using a 686 (my main system is a 686, so
I'm asking for future reference)?

TIA,

Ari