[plug] Why bother?

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Mon Apr 23 15:09:40 WST 2001

Steve wrote:
<big snip>

> (1) That should not be construed btw as implying I've ever dressed up in
> a star trek suit.

Sounds to me like you just want to be assimilated with a certain Borg female
type working on a Starship called Voyager.

I suggest to anyone who has unusual clothing tastes to come and live in
Africa as you can get away with wearing anything here (well almost). Still
tight fitting lycra would not be my ideal choice of apparel when standing
out in the middle of the Sahara desert.

Michael Hunt
I don't think it dipped below 35 last night!!!!!

An aussie in West Africa.