[plug] cleaning your clock with FrontPage

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Tue Apr 24 19:39:22 WST 2001

Simon Scott wrote:

> > What's broken is the basis of the system. The system could not
> > exist without the students.  And if the students [d]on't want to
> > learn, the system doesn't work as it should.

> Then they should take up lawn-mowing. See above.

I agree with both of you. The system is badly broken, and a society that
shoves unwilling students through it is at least as broken.

> Frontpage for web-pages? [...] I wouldnt use a copy of
> Frontpage to clean my shoe.

Yah, but install it on a server and someone else may well ``clean your
clock'' for you. All your web are... let's not go there.

> a) The current level being taught - Use Frontpage to create
> a webpage - add a photo of yourself.

And if you have your brain on during an exam, you are marked down for
cheating.

--
We are confronted with insurmountable opportunities
    -- Pogo