[plug] OT: Dingoblue

Ryan ryan at slowest.net
Wed Apr 25 11:30:10 WST 2001

AOL do a $24.95 per month 'unlimited' account.

http://www.aol.com.au/site/website/aolinfo/terms_flat.php

That tells you that downloads are unlimited but you have a 4 hour maximum
connect
so it doesn't quite cut it.  Still, if you want to constantly download
heaps of medium
sized files it is perfect :)

I'm using ADSL now, if you can afford it, it is certainly worthwhile from
my experiences.

Ryan