[plug] The same old argument RH vs. Whatever

bp plug at broometime.com
Wed Apr 25 15:36:43 WST 2001

Thats pretty much it Pete - I want to be able to make a webserver so people
can upload their websites to a ftp server on same box.  I really like
Freesco and probably will keep the 486 commissioned as a Freesco box
(named, NAT)now and just use another linux machine (debian most likely) as
the webserver & ftp server ?

This list is a great way to brainstorm ideas from feedback received from
you blokes.

Thanks fellas

Bill Pickett