[plug] OT: Dingoblue

Travis Read travisr at rave.iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 25 16:32:25 WST 2001

What about iiNet? They have a soft download limit. After you go over a set
quota they throttle you but you never get charged anymore. In theory, all
web traffic goes through a cache system so the slow down shouldn't have
any impact on webpages only on direct connections.

http://www.iinet.net.au/products/dialup/

Trav

--
Kind regards,

Travis Read

iiNet Senior Support            | Ph +61 8 9214 2222 Fx +61 8 9214 2211
travisr at corporate.iinet.net.au  | 250 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000

" there is a war going on, it's not about who has the most bullets,
         it's about who controls the information " - SNEAKERS