[plug] Spark

Paul Day bonfire at bur.st
Fri Apr 27 11:59:21 WST 2001

13w3 is a proprietry standard for video used mainly by Sun and SGI for
their workstations (ie, not commonly found on PCs which generally use
HD15 plugs). It has 3 mini-coax plugs and 10 small-pins and generally uses
different syncs and refresh rates.

PD

Paul Day         Email: bonfire at bur.st         Web: www.bur.st/~bonfire