[plug] Spark

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Fri Apr 27 12:02:14 WST 2001

	What does the connector look like?

	Reason I ask is that I have a couple of 21" mac monitors at home
with a connector I have never seen before. From memory it is maybe a DB15,
but with 3 (?) large pads strewn thru it... or maybe 2 one side and 1 the
other, I cant really remember.

	I was hoping to find a cable to allow me to use them on the pc.
2x21" monitors side by side in xinerama sure would rock :)

	Does anyone have any clue as to what they might be? From memory they
were Sony, and the reason I ask is because 13W3 rings a bell.......

	From:	Matt Kemner <zombie at wasp.net.au> on 27-04-2001 11:58 AM
	Please respond to plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	To:	plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange

	Subject:	Re: [plug] Spark

	On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Simon Scott wrote:

	> 	What the hell is 13W3????

	A type of monitor plug/socket

	Many Suns use 13W3 connectors, including both incarnations of spark
- and
	when I acquired the original spark, I got a nice 21" Sony monitor 
	with it - with the catch being that it only works on Suns, and has a

	 - Matt

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and 
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they   
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify 
the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by 
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.


More information about the plug mailing list