[plug] Spark

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Fri Apr 27 12:02:14 WST 2001

	What does the connector look like?

	Reason I ask is that I have a couple of 21" mac monitors at home
with a connector I have never seen before. From memory it is maybe a DB15,
but with 3 (?) large pads strewn thru it... or maybe 2 one side and 1 the
other, I cant really remember.

	I was hoping to find a cable to allow me to use them on the pc.
2x21" monitors side by side in xinerama sure would rock :)

	Does anyone have any clue as to what they might be? From memory they
were Sony, and the reason I ask is because 13W3 rings a bell.......