[plug] Stuck mail

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Apr 27 14:23:13 WST 2001

I've got a piece of mail stuck in my mailq.  It's been there for the last 3
days.  As near as I can ascertain the mail was addressed to a user that no
longer exists on my machine.  My mail server sent a bounce message back to
the sender but the sender's (a spammer) address is either bogus or they shut
down their mail server.  I'm using postfix.  Is there a way to have postfix
remove mail from the queue?  I've tried postfix flush.  Will manually
removing it from the spool do the trick?

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html