[plug] Linux Online Stores

Garry bigbadbill at dingoblue.net.au
Sat Apr 28 14:00:13 WST 2001

Clint, not sure of your location, but I'll assume you are in the metro area..

I've been trying to buy it (M8, on 2 CDs) from the new Linux shop, cnr
Carrington and South streets. There seems to be continuing delays in getting
it in, for some reason.

I understand it is from the stocks of Everything Linux, for whom they are now
to be an agent. Not sure of the reason, but the EverythingLinux web site has
a note that this is actually the d/l edition of RH 7.something, and not the
real d/l edition of M8. This might be out of date now that (non beta) M8 is
on the loose. Or they might have meant that it is the d/l GPLed version of
Mandrake 8.. F.I.I.K.

I am being patient as they are just starting out in the Everything Linux
line, but the retreating availability date is starting to frustrate..

Will advise the list when it has finally arrived, to allow others to approach
them for a copy.

Garry.