[plug] Laugh? I nearly ruptured myself! [Was: Virus Alert]

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Sat Aug 4 19:22:48 WST 2001

MailScanner at srasys.co.in wrote:

> Recipient, MailScanner has detected a virus (TROJ_SIRCAM.A) in the

> mail message (File: FilesToBeChanged.doc.lnk)  from djr at srasys.co.in

> on 07/31/2001 17:43:12. Action: The uncleanable file is deleted..

> This is an Auto-Generated Message: DO NOT REPLY.

I don't know djr, and the to address is the one I always use with
LinuxToday, so this is almost certainly spam harvested from LT, or
someone mailing me to complain about something I've recently said there
about Windows and viruses. Either way: HAH! (-:

Thought all of the other spam victims out there might like to see it. (-: