[plug] Computer (or people?) insecurity

Nathan D natdan at pobox.com
Tue Aug 7 15:36:26 WST 2001

At 03:21 PM 7/08/01 +0800, you wrote:
>On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 02:11:06PM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
>
> > significance at Murdoch (spelling okay, Christian? ;); it is now a
> matter of
> > So, while my posting of the security compromise at Murdoch (hello, again,
> > Christian ;) ), may not have been directly realted to Linux itself, it is
>
>Yes, it's spelt "Murdoch".  Well done, Bret.  But you don't have to
>acknowledge me every time you spell it correctly.

Do we really need all of these comments on this list?  I would like to
assume that we are all reasonably intelligent people (i.e can drive a linux
system).  We are human, we do make mistakes...... life goes on.
How about back to business - and more feedback (like answers to my post
yesterday on server setups?  lol)

Just my 2c
/me withdraws back to the hole I came from

regards,
   Nathan

.   natdan at pobox.com   .     /     \
.  Western  Australia  .  -> \_,-._/
       ICQ - 778269

Can't make out my sig file? Try using a "fixed-width font"