[plug] 1 Billion Seconds: breakfast party: Sept 9th, Blue Duck.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Tue Aug 7 20:48:49 WST 2001

	The Billion Seconds 'New Years Eve' Breakfast/Brunch Party
		http://www.james.rcpt.to/2001/epoch/

Come one, come all, we're going to party like its 99-99-99-99-9. A casual
breakfast/brunch affair, at the Blue Duck Cafe in Cottesloe, on Sunday
September 9 2001, from 8:30 am until around, well, mid morning. The
'highlights' will be at 9:46:39 WST, when the Unix Epoch will be
at 999999999, and then one second later, 1000000000 (1 American billion).

It's an excuse for a gathering! RSVP to <james-epoch(AT)james.rcpt.to>. I need
approximate numbers. Bring along all the kinds of things you bring to a new
year's eve.  Menu looks a bit like:

	Full breakfast (includes coffee + tea): $19.00
	Fry up: $15.50
	Continental Buffet: $13.00
	Drinks are between $2.20 and 4 for soft drinks/coffees/milk-shakes, etc.
	Muffins, etc: around $4.00

The address: 151 Marine Parade, North Cottesloe. www.blueduck.com.au. Spread
the news, invitations are open to anyone who wants to come along. Pass this
along to SAGE/AUUG/etc...

Yours,

  James (and Nick, 'cause it was mainly his idea! And Tony, cause he picked
the venue!)

NB: replace the '(AT)' in the email address with '@': this is so I don't get
spammed by email address snoopers. ;)

--