[plug] 14/08/2001 Meeting: Tennyson Group -- "RPM Packages and their management"

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Aug 13 10:26:24 WST 2001

Hello All,
        Next Tuesdays (14/08/2001) meeting will be held at:
Byfields CPA
5 Charles St.
South Perth
(just of labouchere rd, near the main entrance the Zoo)

and will commence at 19:30.

This will be the new semi-perminant venue for our Tuesday meetings.

Speaker : Raven (Ian Kent)
Topic   : RPM Packages and their management
Summary
-------
N/A

For info on meetings, locations and topics see:
    http://plug.linux.org.au/plug/eventcal.php

If you have any requests or ideas you would like to see a seminar on
please email me off list.

I must appologise for the very late announcement of this meeting.
Things have been unusually hectic for me recently.