[plug] length of tomorows seminar

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Mon Aug 13 20:24:16 WST 2001

On Sun, Aug 12, 2001 at 06:55:22AM +0800, Lathiat wrote:
> im a newcomer, can you guys please tell me waht time they usually finish,
> or how long they go for
> like it starts at 7-30 tomorow, what time would i expect to leave?

Normally around 9 or 10ish or so. But then some of us chat afterwards,
go to Fast Eddies in the city for icecream/food, etc. Normally my the
time its 11, most of us are thinking of heading home, but its all very
informal. There is no need to wear a tie.

     /   /
(;-)*-=><
     \   \
[1]

You can leave when you want, so long as the speaker is not armed.

[1] Extended ACSII Art of person wearing tie, complete with windsor knot,
    neatly combed hair, doing star jumps. Or perhaps not...
--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to

 Remainder moved to http://www.james.rcpt.to/james/sig.html