[plug] ADSL failover

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Wed Aug 15 08:55:30 WST 2001

	Funny, they are getting iinet adsl, but i thought iinet were using
Hel$tra infrastructure? I had bigpong adsl and it sucked the big one.

	Yeh, I think the if-down/up scripts will be the way to go. Or
possibly a seperate daemon that monitors these things and makes sure one or
the other is up.

	Altho Im going to look at Pizzabox and perhaps it has some way for
this to be handled. Even manually would be ok I guess.

	They wont be serving, so it doesnt matter.

	Thanks