[plug] RE: Sound Card

Clinton Butler misprint at bizzpro.com.au
Wed Aug 15 21:06:36 WST 2001

okay.. I have done a lot of things to try and get this sound working.. I have
not keep 100% records of everything so I do not remember them all.. I only
remember what I have documented.. and I have already sent all of this.. what
files should I copy out.. so you know what is happening? I can do that
easily... but... I am thinking of blowing the whole system away and trying
again... is this a good idea?

I have never been able to get sound working out of the box... there seems to be
some fault in the setup that won't allow sound to work... I do not know..
either that or I just keep screwing it up.

Some more advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Clinton Butler

     _.._    _    Clinton Butler
   ."\__/"./`_\   misprint at bizzpro.com.au
 _/__<__>__\/     Homepage:
`"/_/""""\_\\     N/A until I get Apache up