[plug] File System Errors

Steve Grasso steveg at calm.wa.gov.au
Fri Aug 17 15:48:43 WST 2001

Andrew,

This sounds more like the /var partition either running out of inodes or
diskspace. My suggestion for a quick-fix would be to set up a cron job to
periodically move old log files to another partition/machine, or delete them,
and to check in /var/spool/mqueue for runaway error messages to root. Set up
a cron to move or clear these out also.

Regards,
Steve