[plug] bollocks

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Tue Aug 21 16:24:10 WST 2001

John Knight wrote:

> A newbie to the English Language, surely some of you know who I am by now (I
> should be infamous!!!!!). I actually put 'bollocks' in to see how you'd (I
> mean pluggers, not you in particular) react. It actually gave quite a good
> response as I managed to find some fellow 'Dwarfers' and probably Guy
> Ritchie fans too (Lock, Stock etc.).

^_^
I have a DB Web app I wrote called "BOLLOCKS" (yes, it's an acronym for
something).
And in D&D, "Bollocks" is the keyword to activate my fiery sword!
(Yes, I'm also a Dwarfer, and Lock, Stock was a cool movie too...) (But it's
just the English slang in general which is fun...)

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :