[plug] ADSL failover

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Wed Aug 22 08:44:12 WST 2001

	Thanks Colin, I knew there'd be a way

	Ill write up some scripts tonight (although Ive never used sed and
awk, but I guess a visit to the man pages will help).

	Actually, wouldnt ping return 0 on success and an error code on
failure? Can you determine the return value through bash scripting?

	Anyhow, thanks, Ill read up on route, sed, and awk, and return my
results for approval ;)