[plug] SSH

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Wed Aug 22 12:20:50 WST 2001

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 09:14:22PM -0700, Joel Fraser wrote:
> Does anyone know of any software that can run on linux to allow me to
> login via ssh over a Web Browser, as i would like to access my box form
> tafe and i cannot ssh in using a program like putty, and is it secure. IM
> using E-smith, Redhat and Free BSD.

When you're looking for a piece of software, it's always best to
actually take a look first before you ask!  Freshmeat is often a good
place to start.  After about 30 seconds of searching I found:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/thejavasshtelnetapplicationapplet/

But there's more possibilities at:

http://freshmeat.net/search/?site=Freshmeat&q=SSH+java&section=projects

--
DSA 0x0EC1D28C: BBCB 0D79 4EBB 078A A066  7267 8BED E9D6 0EC1 D28C