[plug] Webbased FTP (NON Java)

Steve Vertigan vertigan at bigfoot.com
Wed Aug 22 16:10:40 WST 2001

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:06:37 lathiat wrote:
> Are there any php scripts that would let me FTP and upload download
> files, perl or ftp but it must connect to the ftp at the server end
> because i Can't bounce an ftp connection trhough the proxy at school but
> i want access to my ftp site for uploading and downloading stuff to take
> home as well as web page access

If all the traffic is going via http why bring ftp into it at all?  Just
use one of the many "File Manager" CGI scripts floating around that do
uploads as well as downloads.  There's most likely PHP scripts that do
the same thing but for this application it's probably easier to find a
perl one due to the sheer number of free perl scripts floating around
the web.

Steve
--
OpenBSD maelstrom.dyn.dhs.org GENERIC#399 i386
12:00AM  up 1 day, 15:54, 1 user, load averages: 0.82, 0.67, 0.46