[plug] Virtual Console colours

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Thu Aug 23 08:54:30 WST 2001

	put the colour change in PS1 in your .bashrc (I think?)

	From:	Clinton Butler <misprint at bizzpro.com.au> on 23/08/2001 08:11
AM
	Please respond to plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	To:	plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	cc:

	Subject:	Re: [plug] Virtual Console colours

	Jeremy Malcolm wrote:

	> > I have played and played with these... I found that if I do  a
	> > 'echo -e '\033[43;43;22m'
	> > the result is a lime background with white text... but I can't
go black
	> > background with lime text :o/
	>
	> echo -e "\033[32m"

	this works.. thanks... but is there any permanent way?
	also.. top kills the colours too :o( is there any way to stop this..
other
	than stopping the refresh?

http://malcolm.wattle.id.au
(http://www.ilaw.com.au)
	> and Linux experts (http://www.linuxconsultants.com.au) for instant
help!
	> Disclaimer: http://www.terminus.net.au/disclaimer.html. GPG key:
finger.

	--
	     _.._    _    Clinton Butler
	   ."\__/"./`_\   misprint at bizzpro.com.au
	 _/__<__>__\/     Homepage:
	`"/_/""""\_\\     N/A until I get Apache up

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com